Terms and Conditions
- SITE ACCESS. QIC provides access to this Site free of charge to provide information about QIC, our capabilities and the work we do. We welcome visitors to our site. Please read these terms carefully, and keep a copy of them for your reference. By using the Site, or by clicking to accept or agree to the Terms when this option is made available to you, you agree to be bound by the Terms. If you object to anything in the Terms, you must not access or use the Site.
You understand that the sole authorized use of the site is to obtain information about QIC and no other use is permitted. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio and video without QIC’s written permission.
This Site is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older, and we do not knowingly collect, either online or offline, personal information from persons under the age of 13. If you are under 18, you may use the Site only with permission of a parent or guardian. By using the Site, you represent and warrant that you meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. The information and materials appearing on this Site are protected by US and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws unless otherwise noted, and may not be used except as provided in these Terms or in the text on the Site without the written permission of QIC. QIC neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with QIC. Title to the materials remains with QIC or with the authors or owners of the materials contained on this Site. While QIC makes efforts to include accurate and up to date information on the Site, QIC makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Notwithstanding the foregoing, QIC assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
We may, at times, permit you to download certain materials from this site. We grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to access, download, and use the information, documents, text, images, software, and other content and elements of the Site (collectively, the “Content”) solely for your personal, non-commercial use and in accordance with these Terms. You may download or print one copy of the materials on this Site, but only for your personal, noncommercial use or for use in entering a commercial relationship with QIC.
Except as expressly permitted herein, no Content may be copied, downloaded, reproduced, altered, displayed, or further distributed or transmitted without obtaining our prior written permission. When you download or print a copy of the materials on this Site, you must also include all copyright and other notices that are in the materials, including the copyright notice on the bottom of the page. Title to the materials remains with us or with the authors of the materials contained on this Site. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
If you use the Content in a way that is not clearly allowed by these Terms, you are violating your contract with us and may be violating copyright, trademark, and other laws. In that case, we automatically terminate the above license. We may also terminate the above license at any time for any reason, at which time you must immediately destroy any copies of the Content that you have made.
If you believe that any material on this Site, whether posted by us or by third parties, violates the copyrights or other rights of third parties, please contact us with complete details at IDay@qic.us so that we can make an informed decision about possible deletion.
- TRADEMARKS. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively, the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of QIC and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of QIC or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that QIC will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution, if applicable.
- PUBLICITY/PRIVACY. Images of people or places displayed on this site are either the property of QIC, or used with permission. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- CONSUMER INTERACTION ON SITE. QIC welcomes questions or comments about QIC, its affiliates, or this site. Unfortunately, due to the anticipated high volume of correspondence, we cannot guarantee that we will respond to correspondence on an individual basis. Any information that you send through the Site, including through the Site’s contact form or through email, will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and you grant us and our licensees, successors and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose and in any form or format.
Also, while QIC may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, QIC is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, violation of intellectual property rights including copyright or trade secret rights, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. QIC will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing QIC to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials. If you believe that any information posted on this Site, including in the chat or posting sessions, violates the copyright or other rights of any person or entity, please notify us immediately at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take appropriate corrective action.
- JOBS/RESUMES. QIC welcomes the submission of resumes for qualified candidates interested in career opportunities at QIC. Please submit resumes to this site, addressed to the attention of Iday@qic.us or call the office at 952.898.4002 for more information.
- UNSOLICITED IDEAS. We make it our policy not to accept or consider any unsolicited ideas or materials of any kind through the site. Please do NOT submit any such materials at any time. If you do submit any such ideas or materials, we will consider all ideas and materials submitted as non-confidential and free of any claims of proprietary or personal rights. Such materials and all rights will be our property, free and clear of any claims by you or others, and we will be able to use them for any purpose, including advertising and promotion, without compensation, payment or any other obligation to anyone, including you.
- LINKING. This Site may contain links to websites or networks operated by other parties, or display information or materials regarding products or services offered by other entities. These other sites and other parties are not under the control of QIC, and QIC is not responsible for the content available on any other Internet sites linked to or from the Site or any action or inaction of any third parties. QIC is not responsible for any potential damage arising out of or in connection with the unaffiliated sites to which it is linked. You may visit other linked sites or engage in business with any third party at your own risk. It is strictly prohibited to link other sites with this Site without QIC’s prior written permission. We also assume no liability or responsibility for any material posted to this Site by anyone other than QIC. In addition, the existence of a link between the Site and any other web site is not and should not be construed as an endorsement by QIC of the owner or proprietor of the linked web site, nor an endorsement of QIC by the owner or proprietor of the linked web site.
- HARASSMENT. It is strictly prohibited to use or contact this Site to disrupt or damage the Site, its contents or its security measures or to harass or disparage QIC or its clients or their respective products or services or personnel. No unsolicited email (spam) may be directed to or through this Site.
- WARRANTIES. Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. NEITHER QIC NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SITE IS LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THE SITE, EVEN IF QIC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO RELIANCE BY ANY PARTY ON ANY CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE, OR THAT ARISES IN CONNECTION WITH MISTAKES OR OMISSIONS IN, OR DELAYS IN TRANSMISSION OF, INFORMATION TO OR FROM THE USER, INTERRUPTIONS IN TELECOMMUNICATIONS CONNECTIONS TO THE SITE OR VIRUSES, WHETHER CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY NEGLIGENCE, ACTS OF GOD, TELECOMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OF, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO THE SITE, OR RELATED INFORMATION OR PROGRAMS. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. QIC also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
If you use or misuse this Site in a way that causes a lawsuit or other claim of injury against QIC, you have certain responsibilities. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold QIC harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements. This indemnification also covers QIC’s officers, directors, employees, agents, and suppliers. Your indemnification includes, without limitation, the costs of reasonable legal and accounting fees caused by or alleged to be caused by your use or misuse of this, including but not limited to your violation of these Terms.
- LIMITATIONS. This Site is offered in the English language and is intended for use in the U.S. and in other areas where that language is spoken. QIC makes no representation that materials in QIC’s Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- JURISDICTION/VENUE. Any claim arising out of or relating to your use of the Site will be governed by the laws of the State of Minnesota. Any claims of any kind related thereto must be filed in the courts located in the State of Minnesota. You further agree and consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in these courts in connection with any dispute involving QIC or its affiliates, employees, officers, directors, agents, and providers. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
QIC’s failure to act with respect to any failure by you or others to comply with these Terms does not waive QIC’s right to act with respect to subsequent or similar failures. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the matters contained herein and shall not be modified except in writing, signed by QIC.
- PASSWORDS. Portions of this Site may be password-protected or otherwise secured. You agree to access only those portions of the Site to which you have been granted access. If QIC issues you a password or similar device or code in order to access restricted information, you agree to treat such password as confidential and not to share such password with any third party. You understand and agree that you are responsible for any use or misuse of your password.
- GENERAL TERMS. QIC reserves the right to modify the Terms from time to time in its sole discretion, such modifications to be effective upon posting and to apply to all use of the Site thereafter. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of revised Terms means that you accept and agree to the changes. We encourage you to periodically review the Terms to stay informed of our updates.You may not assign any rights or obligations under the Terms without QIC’s prior written consent. QIC may assign all or part of the Terms. If you violate any of the Terms, your authorization to use our Site and all licenses granted herein terminate automatically.If any of the provisions of the Terms are held unenforceable or overbroad by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction, then those provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary to allow the remainder to retain its full force and effect. You agree to bring any and all claims within 12 months of the date on which such claim first arises; all claims not brought by you within such time period are waived. All sections of the Terms which, by their nature are designed to survive expiration or termination of the Terms shall survive. No waiver of any of these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition.The Terms constitute the sole and entire agreement between you and QIC with respect to the Site and supersede all prior and contemporaneous understandings, agreements, representations and warranties, both written and oral, with respect to the Site.
© Quality Ingredients Corporation 2015.