This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for qic.us. “You” and similar terms refers to you, the individual using this Website, as well as any person or entity on whose behalf you are using this Website and all others who may have rights through you. Terms such as “QIC”, “we”, “us” or “our” refer to Quality Ingredients Corporation.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU ON THIS WEBSITE. When you visit our website you may provide us with two types of information: personal information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis and non-personal information collected on an aggregate basis as you and others browse our website.Personal information includes information that identifies you individually and personally, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, account name, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline. It also includes information that concerns you but may not directly identify you, such as zip code or certain demographic information. Finally, it may include information that you send to us or post to our website, such as the content of your submissions to your account or e-mail communications to us.
Non-personal information includes information describing your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our website, and other usage details.
- HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE. You will provide us information about yourself when you contact us, or use our inquiry form, otherwise communicate to or through our website. You may also provide information by directly contacting us, such as by email. You provide non-personal information to us automatically as you navigate through the website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies and other passive tracking technologies.
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION. We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including personal information:
- To present our website and its contents to you and to allow you to participate in interactive features on our website;
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- To provide you with notices about any products or services we offer or provide through our website;
- To provide personal information to others as per your requests;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it, such as subscribing you to an email newsletter;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, or to otherwise protect our rights or those of third parties;
- To comply with applicable laws, regulations, and legal process;
- To keep a record of our transactions and communications;
- As otherwise necessary or useful for us to conduct our business, so long as such use is permitted by law;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We share and give access to personal information when you request it. As part of our services, you may request that we share specific information with specific persons, and we will share your personal information as reasonably necessary to fulfill those requests.
We may share personal information in response to a court order, subpoena, search warrant, law or regulation. We may cooperate with law enforcement authorities in investigating and prosecuting website visitors who violate our rules, or engage in behavior that is harmful to other visitors, or is illegal.
Because non-personal information does not identify who you are, we do not limit the ways we may use or share non-personal information. For example, we may share non-personal information with our affiliates, suppliers, employees and agents, other businesses, and the government.
- SECURITY. We have put in place reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures designed to safeguard the information we collect online at the Sites. Due to the nature of the Internet and online communications, however, we cannot guarantee that any information transmitted online will remain confidential. We are not responsible for the illegal acts of third parties such as hackers.The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a username and password for access to certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping the username and password confidential. Do not give your password to anyone. If you enter a section of our website that requires a password, you should log out when you leave. As a safety precaution, you should also close out of your web browser completely and re-open it before viewing other parts of the Internet.
- DO NOT TRACK DISCLOSURE. This website does not monitor for or behave differently if your computer transmits a “do not track” or similar beacon or message.
- S. AUDIENCE. This site is intended for a United States audience. If you access this site from outside the U.S., you acknowledge, agree, and consent that any information you provide, including any personal information, will be transferred to and processed by a computer server located within the U.S., and subject to U.S. laws and regulations. Further, if you access this site from outside the U.S., you acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local or national laws, rules or regulations applicable to such use.
- CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS. California Civil code § 1798.83 provides certain rights to California residents, including the right to request information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for marketing purposes. To request such information, please contact us as described below.
Quality Ingredients Corporation
14300 Rosemount Drive
Burnsville, MN 55306