Few Food Ingredient Suppliers can match our Depth of Experience
Since our founding in 1987, Quality Ingredients Corporation has been consistently recognized for delivering value and reliability to our customers. We leverage our expertise in spray drying technology to provide contract spray drying services as well as proprietary and custom powdered ingredient systems for food processing companies across North America and beyond. Known for early innovation in foaming creamers and a passion for serving customers, we have provided our customers with high-quality powdered ingredients that have enhanced the taste, function, and convenience of a range of products over the years. As a food ingredient supplier and partner, we are committed to providing you with the highest standard of service, whether you are looking to develop a new product or improve an existing one.
Translating our experience for your benefit
- We opened our first manufacturing facility in Burnsville, Minnesota in the 1990s, closely followed by the acquisition of our second facility in Marshfield, Wisconsin.
- We soon built a reputation for our unfailing commitment to customer service and our willingness to do whatever it takes to meet customer needs.
- In 2013 we chose to focus exclusively on our growing contract spray drying and specialty ingredient business, and sold our Marshfield, WI facility and related creamer business to SensoryEffects®.
- Today, we excel in using our spray drying technology to precisely transform liquids into powders, manufacturing custom powdered ingredients and our own proprietary powdered food ingredients like cheese powders, flavors and acidulants.
- Our unique contract spray drying service delivers dependable value to food and nutrition customers across North America and beyond.
If you are looking for a food ingredient supplier who will support you through each key stage of your process, from process development to manufacturing, give us a call at 952-898-4002.
At Quality Ingredients Corporation we are extremely proud of our reputation and our people, many of whom have been with us from the start, and who have years of expertise in spray drying and food ingredient manufacturing. We operate as a 100% Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) corporation. This means each of our employee owners feels a real sense of ownership and pride in everything they do, whether it’s building customer relationships or operating a spray dryer to manufacture your product.
One thing that becomes abundantly clear when you work with us is our outstanding commitment to customer service. It’s at the heart of all we do. Try us out—the quality of our service will more than meet your expectations.
Give us a call at 952-898-4002 or contact us by email for more information about our range of spray drying services. Quality Ingredients Corporation is preferred among food ingredient suppliers and we’ll show our commitment to your profitability for years to come.